Eclectic Competition Rules
MEN’S Division 1 – Handicaps 0-16
MENS Division 2 – Handicaps 17-36
- A separate folder for each division will be maintained at the kiosk in the undercroft.
- Each player to fill in one sheet in the folder and place in alphabetical order
- On entering your first eclectic scores enter the complete stroke (gross) score for each hole in the first column
- Enter IMPROVED (gross) scores ONLY on relevant holes in other columns.
- Players are responsible for their own eclectic scores being entered, signed and dated by their markers
- Any unsigned or undated entries WILL be disqualified
- Retrospective entries WILL also be disqualified
- Any strokes in NCR rounds are not eligible
- All individual competition rounds (except Match Plays and Wednesday Summer Comps) are eligible
- The handicap you are on at the close of the competition will be the one used for the final results.
- There is to be a NETT and SCRATCH winner in each of the above divisions
Weekend Ladies – All individual ladies competitions included except Wednesday events.
Juniors can only take part in the Junior Eclectic Competition.
ENTRY IS FREE AND GREAT PRIZES TO BE WON
We encourage every member to participate in this fun event and should you want to know more about how it works contact any Official or Pro Shop Staff Member.